Homeless Helping Homeless, Inc. (HHH) is a 501(c)(3) emergency shelter provider since 2009. Your donation will help HHH fix the homeless housing crisis.
1) No purchase necessary to participate. However, HHH asks for a suggested $10 donation for a scratch off card. The funds go toward fixing the homeless housing crisis. You may also obtain a scratch off without purchase or donation and a full set of rules by sending a self-addressed business size envelope postmarked no later than 12/15/21 to Homeless Helping Homeless, Inc., Game Card Request, 801 E. St. Clair St., Tampa, FL 33602.
Only one scratch off card per mail in request. Copies of the official rules are available at location. Game begins at 11am Eastern Time on 09/01/2020 and ends at 4pm Eastern Time on 12/31/2021, or upon distribution of all scratch off cards, whichever occurs first. Scratch off cards are available at all participating locations in Hillsborough County.
2) HHH employees, corporate sponsors, affiliated companies and their immediate families (dependents under IRS definitions) are not eligible to participate. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over on or before 09/01/2020.
3) By claiming a prize, winner consents to HHH the use of their name and photograph in advertising without compensation. Further, by accepting a prize, winner agrees to not assert any claims and agrees to release HHH, its corporate sponsors and affiliated companies and third party prize contributors/suppliers from any and all liabilities, injuries or damages sustained in connection with the award or use of the prize(s).
4) Winners are solely responsible for reporting winnings and paying all applicable taxes. HHH reserves the right to award cash or some other substitute of equal or greater value in lieu of the prizes.
5) HOW TO PLAY: Scratch off the area indicated on your scratch off card to see if you are an instant winner.
6) PRIZE CLAIM INSTRUCTIONS:
To obtain prizes, these instructions and/or the instructions on each scratch off card must be followed. HHH reserves the right to withhold a prize or disqualify any person who does not comply with these instructions. Prizes must be claimed no later than 12/31/2021. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
7) GENERALCONDITIONS: Giveaway is open to all US residents, who are U.S. citizens or legal immigrants. Void where prohibited / restricted. All federal, state and local laws apply. Paying and reporting taxes (if any) are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or exchanged, except at the sole discretion of HHH. Homeless Helping Homeless, Inc. is not responsible for illegible, damaged, lost, late or misdirected mail entries, or scratch off cards. All submissions become property of HHH. All scratch off cards are subject to verification and are automatically void and will be rejected if any part(s) is forged, altered, defaced, tampered with, mechanically reproduced or modified, irregular in any way, irregularly obtained, or if they contain printing errors or omissions or are result of error. Liability for any irregular scratch off card is limited to replacement of scratch off cards while supplies last. Should more prizes be claimed in any category than offered in the rules, the prizes offered will be awarded in a random drawing among all verified prize claimants in that category. All prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility. HHH reserves the right to refuse scratch off cards to any customers who in their sole determination abuse their right to participate or violate the rules and to accelerate or modify method of distribution if necessary.
8) Cash prizes above $600 require a 1099